Friday, July 06, 2018

The lost track


The lost track
©   Ye Yint Thet Zwe
English translation Mya Than Nyunt


Mom, Though I´m not agree,
But I´ve been so long living with suffer,
And those were not sweetened like honey.
I confuse if I open up or close
My breast’s window,
Drinking mirage and grieving
With my broken heart
For the lost moonbeams.

I’ve been fooling myself,
Ignoring your teachings,
Even can’t distinguish sunlight
From moonlight or from starlight.

I’m a fool mom, in deed… a big fool.
I’ve negated what you wish me to be,
But you gave up for my wish
And understood me.

I´m already far away from you.
I realized the nature of current moment
Feeling it with in my breast.
I left from your breasts to the rough journey
And after 36 years of life I experienced
The sweetness and bitterness of life
And reached my maturity.

I found among my possessions are,
A wife, a son and a daughter, and debts;
Besides a bleak and blurred future, too.

Mom, it’s like a nightmare
And a frightful dream; this morning
I found tears on my cheek when I woke up.
I grieved so much mom…
so much.

No comments: